[DW note: For the first part of the story see Dudefile #27
– Hooking Up With The Dude At Work]
No judgement was implied – anyway, in the end, I just ended up cutting him off. And now we’re just friends. And it’s fine. So thank you!
You’re more than welcome. Glad to hear everything worked out for the best. It’s amazing how often these Dudefiles that seem like such big tangled messes are really only one well chosen step from simplicity, right?
Enjoy the friendship of the dude,
Ask the DW a question!Got a question about a dude? Write the DW now! Your name and contact will info will always remain anonymous and the response you get will always be genius. firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe in a reader!
Subscribe by email!
- RT @ChelseaVPeretti: I had 1 main thought during Rise of the Planet of the Apes: I would like to become intimate with James Franco. 6 years ago
- Double nope. “@CP_Branswell: nope. RT @susanorlean: Do you think in ten years we'll all still be tweeting?” 6 years ago
- RT @Kal_Penn: Got followed by paparazzi 4 the 1st time, walking to the (hummer?) hyundai rental car w grocery bags full of (cocaine?) or ... 6 years ago
- Any ideas about sites in need of an advice column that the DW could pitch to? It occurs to the DW that he's long... fb.me/10aoozeOq 6 years ago
- RT @seanbeaudoin: Got my notes back for The Infects and am diving into the final revision. You know what that means? Zombies are coming. ... 6 years ago
The DW’s cat says hello.