One of the ways the DW and the wifey knew pretty early that it was gonna work out was when their First Weekend Away Together took them down the 99 to have a chili dog in a refurbished airplane in Tulare. Slogan? “Home of the Famous Flying Weiner.” And thus a committed romantic relationship was born. Good times.
Ask the DW a question!Got a question about a dude? Write the DW now! Your name and contact will info will always remain anonymous and the response you get will always be genius. email@example.com
Subscribe in a reader!
Subscribe by email!
- RT @ChelseaVPeretti: I had 1 main thought during Rise of the Planet of the Apes: I would like to become intimate with James Franco. 6 years ago
- Double nope. “@CP_Branswell: nope. RT @susanorlean: Do you think in ten years we'll all still be tweeting?” 6 years ago
- RT @Kal_Penn: Got followed by paparazzi 4 the 1st time, walking to the (hummer?) hyundai rental car w grocery bags full of (cocaine?) or ... 6 years ago
- Any ideas about sites in need of an advice column that the DW could pitch to? It occurs to the DW that he's long... fb.me/10aoozeOq 6 years ago
- RT @seanbeaudoin: Got my notes back for The Infects and am diving into the final revision. You know what that means? Zombies are coming. ... 6 years ago
The DW’s cat says hello.