Ask the DW a question!Got a question about a dude? Write the DW now! Your name and contact will info will always remain anonymous and the response you get will always be genius. email@example.com
Subscribe in a reader!
Subscribe by email!
- RT @ChelseaVPeretti: I had 1 main thought during Rise of the Planet of the Apes: I would like to become intimate with James Franco. 5 years ago
- Double nope. “@CP_Branswell: nope. RT @susanorlean: Do you think in ten years we'll all still be tweeting?” 5 years ago
- RT @Kal_Penn: Got followed by paparazzi 4 the 1st time, walking to the (hummer?) hyundai rental car w grocery bags full of (cocaine?) or ... 5 years ago
- Any ideas about sites in need of an advice column that the DW could pitch to? It occurs to the DW that he's long... fb.me/10aoozeOq 5 years ago
- RT @seanbeaudoin: Got my notes back for The Infects and am diving into the final revision. You know what that means? Zombies are coming. ... 5 years ago
The DW’s cat says hello.
Category Archives: Reader Letters
Hey DW, My boyfriend of almost 1 year has this habit of talking about other girls in front of me. Whether it’s about situations from the past or in a “joking” manner, I find it disrespectful. Most recently, he talked … Continue reading
Dear DW, I have been seeing my boyfriend for about 5 months now and it has been great. We have the same interests and humour so we get on quite well. But lately our relationship has been a bit of a downhill ride. … Continue reading
Dear Dude, Recently my boyfriend and I moved in together. We’ve been dating for nearly two years and I couldn’t be happier to be with him. We have always had a lively sex life and I think it is one … Continue reading
Dear Dude Whisperer, I have a dude. He’s awesome. We’ve been together almost ten years, we’re working on the baby-making, it’s cool. I mean, we have our issues, but what couple doesn’t? When I got together with Dude #1, I … Continue reading
Hi Dude, I went out a recent Saturday night with my girlfriends to celebrate a friend’s birthday. At a bar, we met a group of cutie Irish lads. In fact, I met them first and as I was asking them … Continue reading
Okay, DW: Counting on you to translate here. Hooked up at a conference a few weeks ago. He was fun, smart, a good kisser, etc. Felt like a guy my friends would be friends with, you know? I had an early … Continue reading